Here´s a fun questionnaire that I got from Dawn´s blog. In leu of Wordless Wednesday, I’m going extra wordy. But my new hard drive will be here next week, so I can start up with photos again, yay!
60 Things You Possibly Didn?t Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
I actually don´t have a car, so it´s very clean!
2. When was the last time you threw up
About five days ago.
3. What?s your favorite curse word?
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Dorian, Dante, Cherith
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
mopping the floor
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Trying to simaltaneously fold clothes, put them away and get Dante down for his nap.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Probably writing something or other
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, and I don´t intend to
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
No te preocupas, si llevas Dorian, quedate bastante tiempo, asi puedo trabajar. (Don´t worry, if you´re taking Dorian, stay a long time so I can work) to Irving when he told me he was taking Dorian to Antigua, but would be back soon.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
It´s a toss-up between Cream Cheese with Strawberries and Cookie Dough
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
green slacks and a striped knit tee, lime green flipflops
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Cream of wheat (and a chocolate coin)
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope, I never buy new clothes until my existing ones are hanging in tatters
15. When was the last time you ran?
yesterday, chasing Dorian to give him a bath
16. What?s the last sporting event you watched?
um . . . I honestly don´t recall . . . probably papi futbol in the park
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
19. Ever go camping?
yes, lots of times. I have lived in tents at two different points in my life, even! When I was a toddler and my dad was building our house and again when I was 20.
20. Do you have a tan?
I´m positively dark compared to when I lived in Canada!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
25. What did your last IM say?
Talk to you tomorrow
26. Are you someone?s best friend?
nope, unless you count Dorian.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Hopefully going to mother´s group if I can find out where they are meeting.
28. Where is your mom right now?
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
a lot of stuff. My living room, TV, an open door which still has Christmas decorations on it because I forgot to check when I took down the tree, a mop, a fan, a bottle of glue on the floor and a bag of bread and a toy loader.
30. What color is your watch?
I don´t use a watch.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Sadly, yes. I´d have a breast reduction.
33. What is your birthstone?
diamond, which I have always thought was so BORING! When I was little I was very jealous because my sisters had colored birthstones.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
We don´t have drive thrus here at most places and without a car . . . it would just be a walk thru.
35.How many kids do you want?
Four, but only if I could miraculously have them appear, because I never, ever, ever want to be pregnant again.
36. Do you have a dog?
Not anymore. My precious German Shepherd, Niko, was poisoned by the neighbors three years ago.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Irving. He´s the only person I ever talk to on the phone.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes, several people.
39. Any plans today?
Finish my blogs early, get my guest blog post done and finish folding laundry. Pretty exciting, huh?
40. How many states have you lived in?
States? None. But I´ve lived in one province and two countries.
41. Ever go to college?
42. Where are you right now?
Um, sitting at my computer . . . .
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Lack of storage space in this house! I need cupboards and shelves!
44. Last song listened to?
Something salsa that Irving put on
46. Are you allergic to anything?
aspertame, which is in just about anything sugarless
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I don´t usually wear shoes. When I´m home (99.99999999% of the time), I wear my lime green flip flops. But the strap broke on one last week, so I have to start thinking about getting new ones.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at the moment, but give me a day and I´m sure I can find someone.
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
My mother-in-law. I have her boy!
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Well, I don´t have any local friends, but all of my long distance/internet friends do, yes.
53. Do you eat healthy?
Sometimes, ok, now it´s most of the time.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Write, referee fights between the boys and try to keep everyone full of food.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word ?hello? daily?
No, but I do use Hola.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No, but I´ve been to Disneyland and DisneyWorld
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I have a scar on my left eyebrow where my mom hit me in the head with a shovel when I was 2. It was an accident, by the way. I snuck up on her while she was shoveling snow.