Deb over at Mom of 3 Girls did this meme today and I really like it, so I´ll do it here, too. It gives a bit of insight to your significant other.
1. Who is your man? Irving
2. How long have you been together? 5.5 years
3. How long dated? 3 months before he moved in with me (his mom kicked him out of the house for dating a foreigner)
4. How old is your man? 29
5. Who eats more? Unfortunately, that would be me. Irving eats like a bird!
6. Who said ?I love you? first? Technically, Irving did, but he thinks I did. He was saying goodbye to me at work and I said ?te llamo (yamo)? which means ?I´ll call you?, but he heard ?Te amo? and so he said, ?Te amo, tambien? which is ?I love you, too.?
7. Who is taller? Irving by about an inch
8. Who sings better? Neither of us can sing a whit! We´ve both been known to ask the other to shut up.
9. Who is smarter? I´d have to say he is . . . but he´s not logical. He picks up anything in seconds and has never studied for a test in his life . . . but while cleaning up, he´ll put keys in the cutlery drawer and combs in the toolbox. :S
10. Whose temper is worse? ahem, that would be me.
11. Who does the laundry? We send it out to be done. Otherwise, it just piled up and was so much work to do. Well, it does actually still pile up . . . . but at least it´s clean now!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Irving, we have to haul heavy bags a long way out to the road, so he does it.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
14. Who pays the bills? He does
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely me, Irving is just getting into computers and I´ve been on them since I was little.
16. Who mows the lawn? This is our ?lawn?.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do. We supposedly had a deal where he´d cook Mon-Wed, but he doesn´t start until after bedtime for the boys and I end up making their dinner anyway.
18. Who drives when you are together? Irving, since I haven´t learned to ride a motorbike yet.
19. Who pays when you go out? Depends on who has money.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Irving´s, since we live on the same piece of land. My parents haven´t even met him!
23. Who kissed who first? I honestly don´t recall.
24. Who asked who out? Um. He said, ?I hang out in the park every night around 6 until late. So, maybe we´ll see each other there.? Terribly romantic, huh?
25. Who proposed? Irving did, but we never got married because of paperwork. Now it won´t happen because I told him that if I was pregnant or had kids, I wasn´t getting married. I think then it´s more out of necessity than love.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? Neither of us have friends, but he has more acquaintances.
28. Who has more siblings? He does. I have three sisters and he has 2 brothers, 2 sisters and 2 half sisters. There may be more that we don´t know about, too.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Usually me. But he takes over sometimes.
I´m going to tag Kimmie, Jessica and Bernie (switch to ?who´s your woman?? )